Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to Confessions of a Local Florist Blog! This is an exciting new venture for me and my Floral Shop. I hope to be able to share my journey through the flower business, my creative passion and hopefully inspire others along the way.


Just living is not enough... One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." Hans Christian Andersen

Monday, December 7, 2009

Impress with the Abbott Florist Present Bouquet


Talk about eye candy, this charming bouquet featuring flowers, a festive box and candy canes - all red and white - make one sweet gift for people of all ages. Yes, the candy canes are real. Sweet price, too.

The bright bouquet includes white chrysanthemums, red carnations, miniature red carnations, noble fir and white pine accented with red ribbon and topped off with real candy canes.
Delivered in a festive laminated cardboard container with candy cane stripes. Bouquet is approximately 12.25" W x 13" H

No comments: