Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to Confessions of a Local Florist Blog! This is an exciting new venture for me and my Floral Shop. I hope to be able to share my journey through the flower business, my creative passion and hopefully inspire others along the way.


Just living is not enough... One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." Hans Christian Andersen

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Abbott Florist Customer Appreciation Day Winner!

We have a winner! Ok a few days late on this post...crazy with the holidays but also waiting on some fun pictures to post from our winner! Still waiting but let's announce it anyway!

John Tornatore was the lucky winner of two tickets to see the Eagles play the Denver Broncos. And since that game is over--well it looks like he was at a pretty great game! Congratulations John and we hope you enjoyed the game! Now get us over some pictures :)

We hope that you and your family have a happy, healthy and safe new year. Thank you for your patronage in 2009 and we look forward to being your local Turnersville, Sewell and Washington Twp, NJ area florist for 2010.

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year from Abbott Florist!

No comments: