Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to Confessions of a Local Florist Blog! This is an exciting new venture for me and my Floral Shop. I hope to be able to share my journey through the flower business, my creative passion and hopefully inspire others along the way.


Just living is not enough... One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." Hans Christian Andersen

Monday, February 7, 2011

It is Almost Here...Valentine's Day

We are getting ready for one of our busiest days of the year. Valentine's Day! We just came up with a new video showcasing the 2011 collection. Take a look!



When you are ready to order contact Abbott Florist. We offer only the finest and freshest arrangements to ensure your gesture of love lasts as long as possible. Call us at 856-728-3939 to place an order or visit our website at http://www.abbottflorist.com/ to order 24/7.

No comments: