Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to Confessions of a Local Florist Blog! This is an exciting new venture for me and my Floral Shop. I hope to be able to share my journey through the flower business, my creative passion and hopefully inspire others along the way.


Just living is not enough... One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." Hans Christian Andersen

Monday, January 17, 2011

Try Something Zen...


It's a new year, so why not try a new arrangement! Our new modern collection will certainly bring a new element of style to your home. Pictured above is the Zen Artistry bouquet.

It's artistic arrangements like this one that make flowers such an integral and beautiful ingredient in feng shui. Order this arrangement today or visit the Abbott Florist Modern Collection for more arrangements.

No comments: