Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to Confessions of a Local Florist Blog! This is an exciting new venture for me and my Floral Shop. I hope to be able to share my journey through the flower business, my creative passion and hopefully inspire others along the way.


Just living is not enough... One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." Hans Christian Andersen

Monday, November 2, 2009

A Touch of Elegance in the Fall...


You can almost feel the swirl of an autumn breeze as spirals of color wave through this dazzling hand-blown art-glass vase. Stunning with a wide range of flowers, it is also exquisite when displayed alone.
The stunning autumn arrangement includes light orange Asiatic lilies, crème roses, dark bronze chrysanthemums and light orange alstroemeria accented with oregonia and dried brown and yellow oak leaves. Delivered in spectacular hand-blown art-glass vase decorated with imbedded swirls of autumn color. Bouquet is approximately 18" W X 20" H
Item # 09T220B


No comments: