Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to Confessions of a Local Florist Blog! This is an exciting new venture for me and my Floral Shop. I hope to be able to share my journey through the flower business, my creative passion and hopefully inspire others along the way.


Just living is not enough... One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." Hans Christian Andersen

Monday, November 9, 2009

Have You Heard The Holiday Music...

It has only been 1 week since Halloween wrapped up. Only took a day to take down all of the decorations and I thought maybe I should just take the holiday decorations out and go to town and I thought no...its way too early. Well not in retail America. It is never to early to put out those holiday decorations and even the holiday music. I am hearing it everywhere!!

It is also never too early to start ordering your Thanksgiving centerpieces. Lots to come on the website, so check back often at http://www.abbottflorist.com/ In the meantime, take a look at this classic cornucopia arrangement. It is so reminiscent of the Thanksgiving holiday-it is sure to be a crowd pleaser at your holiday get togethers!


This breathtaking array of fall colors and textures is enough to take anyone’s breath away. Makes a great Thanksgiving centerpiece or decoration.

Chrysanthemums and sunflowers with cattails and lotus pods arrive in a wicker cornucopia. Approximately 21" W x 14" H
Item # TF75-3


Also, don't forget we are still giving a pair of Philadelphia Eagles tickets to one lucky customer of Abbott Florist. If you haven't already please send us an email to abbottflorist@gmail.com with your contact information and we will be sure to put you on the list. 2 tickets to see the Eagles take on the Denver Broncos on December 27th. Get on the list and maybe you will be there!!

No comments: