Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to Confessions of a Local Florist Blog! This is an exciting new venture for me and my Floral Shop. I hope to be able to share my journey through the flower business, my creative passion and hopefully inspire others along the way.


Just living is not enough... One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." Hans Christian Andersen

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

We Love Our Prom Pictures


So it is Prom season...well Prom season has come and gone already, mixed right in there with Mother's Day. This year Abbott Florist has decided to try and gather as many photos as possible from our young customer's, slowly but surely they are trickling in and we absolutely love them. Here is a picture with one of our bouquets.

Thank you so much to Tammy Toton for sending in a cute photo of her daughter Melissa and her boyfriend Steve modeling our bouquet!

No comments: