Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to Confessions of a Local Florist Blog! This is an exciting new venture for me and my Floral Shop. I hope to be able to share my journey through the flower business, my creative passion and hopefully inspire others along the way.


Just living is not enough... One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." Hans Christian Andersen

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

More of Our Pretty Prom Models!

We are pretty fortunate to have some great photos sent to us by our loyal customers. At the height of Prom season we thought it would be a good idea to get some young participants to model our arrangements for us. We plan to use these for our Abbott Florist blog and our website for the next prom season.
Keep sending them in! We will have our gallery up soon.
Thank you Renee, for sending us this adorable picture of Nicholas and Shannon. Bouquet and Boutonniere by Abbott! We hope they had a great time at their Paul VI Senior Prom!

No comments: