Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to Confessions of a Local Florist Blog! This is an exciting new venture for me and my Floral Shop. I hope to be able to share my journey through the flower business, my creative passion and hopefully inspire others along the way.


Just living is not enough... One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." Hans Christian Andersen

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Heavenly Holland

In the fields of Holland, acres of bright, blooming tulips wave
in the wind, creating a heavenly vision. This charming spring
bouquet of twenty tulips in gentle shades of pink, white and
purple captures all the beauty of those Dutch gardens in a
splendid floral gift that’s perfect for any occasion.
• Twenty tulips, in a mix of white, purple and light pink –
accented with variegated pittosporum - are delivered in a
clear glass vase.
• Approximately 12" (W) x 17" (H)

No comments: