Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to Confessions of a Local Florist Blog! This is an exciting new venture for me and my Floral Shop. I hope to be able to share my journey through the flower business, my creative passion and hopefully inspire others along the way.


Just living is not enough... One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." Hans Christian Andersen

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Choose an Easter Favorite!

Easter Pick-a-Lily

Lilies are one of nature’s most graceful flowers with their elongated stems, sweet fragrance and wide-open petals. And if you need a simple but classic “all occasion” gift, a Teleflora’s Pick-a-Lily flower bouquet – featuring sunshine yellow and pure white lilies, gathered in an exclusive Teleflora-designed vase – will always be appropriate.
· Fresh white and yellow Asiatic lilies are delivered in a clear glass Teleflora bunch vase adorned with a matching ribbon.
· Approximately 14" (W) x 17" (H)

No comments: