Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to Confessions of a Local Florist Blog! This is an exciting new venture for me and my Floral Shop. I hope to be able to share my journey through the flower business, my creative passion and hopefully inspire others along the way.


Just living is not enough... One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." Hans Christian Andersen

Monday, January 26, 2009

When you have a sweet tooth...

An Abbott favorite!

If you are looking for something unique and something sweet, check out our Junk Food towers. They come in two different sizes and are perfect for birthdays, holidays, get wells, co-workers and family. Certain to satisfy any craving-salt and sugar alike and sure to bring a big smile to the person you send it to.

Check out our site for details.

No comments: