Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to Confessions of a Local Florist Blog! This is an exciting new venture for me and my Floral Shop. I hope to be able to share my journey through the flower business, my creative passion and hopefully inspire others along the way.


Just living is not enough... One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." Hans Christian Andersen

Saturday, November 29, 2008

It's That Time of the Year

Well it is that time of the year already. It seems like only yesterday we were getting together our fall arrangements and now the time has come to bring in all the holiday flowers and decorations.

We have had much fun putting together our store window. I think they came out very well. I think as a professional it is our job to make our creations perfect and seem effortless...if you only knew how long it takes a perfectionist to get things done :) This is our one window.


The other window came out pretty good as well, unfortunately the pictures did not. Maybe we should take up photography as a hobby...



We have also recently received shipment of our handpicked holiday arrangement containers. I just love the box. This is going to truly be a great floral gift this season with the collectible container. Hopefully everyone enjoys this one as much as we do at Abbott.

In the coming days we plan to post some Poinsettia Care tips-these are tips everyone should know if they hope to have their poinsettia survive the holidays. We will also be posting a link to our December newsletter that has a $5 Gift Certificate in it. Email me if you are interested in joining our newsletter mailing list at abbottflorist@aol.com

Check back in with us in a couple of days to get some helpful tips and see how we are making out this holiday season.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I drove by your window displays the other day, they look so cute!