Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to Confessions of a Local Florist Blog! This is an exciting new venture for me and my Floral Shop. I hope to be able to share my journey through the flower business, my creative passion and hopefully inspire others along the way.


Just living is not enough... One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." Hans Christian Andersen

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Holiday Arrangements


One of our favorite times of the year is rapidly approaching and with that we have selected some arrangements that we are certain everyone will love as much as we do. Just as soon as we finished our halloween arrangements we, like most retail businesses, moved right into the seasonal decor. Now, as much as I love the greens and reds and golds and silvers, I somehow feel like Thanksgiving is overshadowed. I look forward to doing some Thanksgiving type arrangements such as cornucopias and incorporating more of the fall colors before the cold winter is upon us!

No comments: