Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to Confessions of a Local Florist Blog! This is an exciting new venture for me and my Floral Shop. I hope to be able to share my journey through the flower business, my creative passion and hopefully inspire others along the way.


Just living is not enough... One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." Hans Christian Andersen

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Virtua Health and Wellness Grand Opening Event - vir tu Spa


The new Virtua Health and Wellness Center in Washington Twp. held it's grand opening a couple of weeks ago and Abbott Florist was the lucky florist chosen to adorn the new spa in the center vir tu with gorgeous arrangements.

Only the best for this grand event would do. Gorgeous orchids, tall bamboo, birds of paradise added a tropical, yet sophisticated feel. Needless to say, our clients were happy and we think it came out fantastic as well.

We are adding a gallery soon to our website to highlight some of our custom arrangements, wedding flowers and event arrangements. Check on our website for our new Uniquely Abbott Florist section coming soon!

No comments: