Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to Confessions of a Local Florist Blog! This is an exciting new venture for me and my Floral Shop. I hope to be able to share my journey through the flower business, my creative passion and hopefully inspire others along the way.


Just living is not enough... One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." Hans Christian Andersen

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Roses...The Quintessential Wedding Flower

Roses are symbolic...the universal symbol of love and beauty. So naturally, the rose is one of the quintessential flowers in a wedding. And with over 120 varieties that are commercially available, you can pick a rose to match any color scheme and are even reasonably priced. Styles range from small blooms to large blooms with soft, delicate petals. There are many ways to mix and match from traditional to modern! Stop in for a consultation, and we will help you pick the perfect arrangements for your wedding day!

This is one of our recent brides who choose a white and red rose combination for her wedding. Thanks to Images Photo Studio in Williamstown for providing us with the beautiful photos.

No comments: