Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to Confessions of a Local Florist Blog! This is an exciting new venture for me and my Floral Shop. I hope to be able to share my journey through the flower business, my creative passion and hopefully inspire others along the way.


Just living is not enough... One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." Hans Christian Andersen

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Send A Dozen Roses of Love!


Give the gift of love with our “Dozen Roses of Love”
Bouquet

Each rose has it’s own meaning, say it all with color!

Red Rose: Beauty, Passion, Courage and Respect, “I Love You”
Pink Rose: Admiration and Perfect Happiness
White Rose: Friendship, Innocence and Purity
Yellow Rose: Delight, Joy and Friendship
Peach Rose: Appreciation, Sincerity and Gratitude

This gorgeous arrangement of fresh roses comes in a clear glass vase with a card explaining the meaning of each rose color.

Priced from $69.99

No comments: